WHY CHOOSE EVOLVED BALLISTICS
FOR PROOF RESEARCH PRODUCTS?
Evolved Ballistics is a Proof Research Preferred Dealer for Rifles.
Evolved Ballistics adds value in many ways:
- EB inventories the largest quantity of Proof rifles for quick delivery. If we don't have it in stock, we can often expedite delivery faster than a direct Proof Research order.
- EB will usually price match and can often sell lower with package deals.
- EB can provide load development to optimize your rifle precision. (Currently averaging < .25 MOA) (Part of 1000 Yard Ready package)
- EB can profile your rifle for long range and program your ballistic rangefinder. (Your rifle will be ready to go for long range) (part of 1000 Yard Ready package)
- EB provides Training for Long Range first shot Accuracy. (We teach you to achieve precision and long range accuracy with your rifle)
- EB offers only the best accessories for you rifle, including Nightforce Optics, Sig Kilo 2400, G7 BR2 ballistic rangefinders, Atlas bipods and other products to complete the rifle system.
Overall, we enable you to realize the full potential of your Proof Research rifle.
We believe they are the very best rifles for hunting and long range, period.
PROOF RESEARCH RIFLES COMPROMISE NOTHING.
They are lighter, stronger and more accurate than anything else available. They use Proof Carbon Fiber barrels, Proof hand-laid carbon/Kevlar composite stocks and Proof Research/Defiance actions. All the best components available. These rifles impress even the most veteran shooter. Proof Research builds to ensure every rifle performs flawlessly, shot after shot under the harshest conditions. Extremely accurate, extremely durable. No other rifle manufacturer, production or custom, can offer what they do. They have proven that reducing weight doesn't have to compromise precision or durability. In fact they are making extreme long range accuracy commonplace.Evolved Ballistics highly recommends Proof Research Rifles. We have used and abused them with flawless ongoing precision performance. You really can have light-weight, light recoil, rugged durability and match-grade precision. Nothing else can match them. They are truly outstanding hunting and long range rifles.
Evolved Ballistics suggests you consider our configurations of Proof Research rifles below. Of course, you can custom build as you like on our Custom Rifle Builder page. We are happy to discuss and help at 210 378-8488.
The Lightweight Mountain Hunter, (LMH) is a configuration of the Summit stock with a bias toward light weight using a Defiance Rebel action complimented with a NightForce NXS 2.5-10x42 Compact scope to retain full long range function. With that scope and short action, weight is around 7.5 pounds. Long actions are usually under 8.4 pounds.
If weight isn't critical, we recommend building these with the same Defiance Deviant Hunter action used with the MGH and LRP to have the integral 20 MOA rail.
The Match Grade Hunter and Long Range Precision Rifle are slight variations on the Terminus stock,
Defiance Deviant Hunter action, Jewell Trigger and Proof Carbon Sendero barrel. The Match Grade Hunter,
(MGH) is typically built with 24" barrel and with a bias toward no muzzle brake for lighter cartridges. The Long Range Precision Rifle,
(LRP), uses 26" barrel to enhance velocity and a Holland's Radial Baffle muzzle brake to reduce recoil and enhance your ability to watch bullet impact.
Evolved Ballistics Tactical, rifle is the Tac II stock, Defiance Tactical action, with Jewell trigger, AI detachable or BDL magazine with Holland's Radial Baffle brake or threaded for your suppressor.
In-stock chambers include: 6.5CM, 7mm Rem Mag, 28 Nosler, 308 Win, 300 WM, 300 RUM and 338 Lapua. Of course all Proof Research chambers are available. See Chambers in Rifle Builder.