WHY CHOOSE SIG SAUER KILO2400ABS
The world’s most advanced rangefinder that ranges up to 2 miles.
The KILO2400ABS is the world’s most advanced rangefinder that ranges up to 2 miles featuring an embedded Applied Ballistics calculator, onboard environmental sensors and Bluetooth for synchronizing custom profiles with a free, downloadable ballistic app for your iOS or Android smartphone. Includes a tripod adapter, smartphone jack WindMETER, ballistic nylon Molle kit bag and nylon carry pouch, lanyard, 3 spare batteries, and SIG SAUER Tactical pen/stylus to get you up and running for long range precision target shooting and hunting.
- Ranges up to 2 miles with the Revolutionary LightWave DSPTM Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- Free downloadable SIG Ballistic App for your smartphone. iOS and Android are supported. Build, edit, and upload from the app to your device.
- Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 4 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder. Both Classic and Low Energy are supported for iOS and Android smartphones.
- 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- HyperScanTM Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLockTM reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Results displayed to the nearest 1/10 yard.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Elite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 and AB Custom Drag curves. Users can choose CDM or G1/G7 when profile building.
- AB Ballistics Engine: Most accurate ballistic solver on the market. Trusted by professionals.
- Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, & Coriolis Effect are all calculated in the system (Embedded sensors adjust for this in real time).
- Temperature, pressure and humidity sensors for real-time environmental inputs to the embedded ballistic calculator and the ability to train for muzzle velocity shift with temperature shift.
- 3 Operating Modes: Target Mode for first, last or best options; AMR Mode where Angle Modified Range (Inclination) can be turned on/off; and LOS Mode for Line Of Sight (No inclination calculation adjustment)./li>
1. Free App for Android & iOS.
2. One Piece, Solid Machined, Tripod Mount.
3. TYR Water Resistant Molle Gear Bag.
4. Padded Ballistic Nylon Case.
5. Wind Meter.
6. Sig Sauer Tactical Pen/Stylus.
8. 3 Batteries.
Lightwave DSPTM (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan–an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile.
Angle Modified Range (AMR)
AMR is advanced ranging technology using an on board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target.
Ballistic Solver App
KILO2400ABS syncs with a smart phone via the Applied Ballistic's Ballistic Solver app. Calculating long-range rifle trajectories for the perfect shot. (Smart phone app display shown.)
In-stock chambers include: 6.5CM, 6.5x284, 280AI, 7mm Rem Mag, 28 Nosler, 308 Win, 300 Win Mag, Norma, 300 RUM and 338 Lapua. Of course all Proof Research chambers are available in our custom rifle builder.